M.I.V.V. METAL INDUSTRIA VAL VIBRATA S.P.A., with legal address at Zona Industriale – 64027 Sant’Omero (TE), email [email protected], hereinafter “M.I.V.V.” or “Data Controller”, as the party responsible for the data processing activities hereby informs you of the following as regards the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Types of data collected and mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision
The https://mivv.com website collects your personal data. The personal data collected by this website, autonomously or through third parties are: name, surname, date of birth, residence address, telephone, e-mail, cookies, usage data and IP address.
IYour personal data are supplied by you on a voluntary basis. However, for purposes a) and b) described below, your refusal to supply your personal data may result in the impossibility of providing the services that you require. Unless otherwise stated, all the data requested by this website are necessary for the provision of the services. In those cases when this website may indicate the supply of certain data as optional, you may abstain from supplying such data without any consequences on the availability of the service or its integrity.
Processing purposes and location
The Data Controller implements the appropriate security measures to prevent access to your personal data, their disclosure, their modification or their unauthorised destruction.
The processing activities are carried out using paper tools, electronic and/or telematic means, following organisational procedures and logics strictly correlated with the stated purposes. Data are processed using tools and/or methods aimed at ensuring their confidentiality and security, pursuant to the principles outlined in art. 5 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
In addition to the Data Controller, in certain cases data may also be accessed by other authorised parties (administrative, commercial and marketing personnel, system administrators, etc.), or by external or internal parties in charge of website maintenance activities, or by external Data Processors appointed pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Your personal data are processed at the operating premises of the Data Controller and at any other locations where the parties involved in the processing activities may be based. Your personal data are only processed by technical personnel, or personnel authorised to carry out such processing activities.
Purposes of the treatment
Your personal data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide services, with the following purposes:
a) contact the user following a request of information by the same (“Contact Mivv”);
b) access online services (e-commerce, online warranty);
c) completion of the activities connected or instrumental to the use of this website (technical cookies);
d) forwarding of promotional material and commercial information (e-mails, newsletter, etc.).
Legal basis of the processing activities
Your personal data are processed:
for the purposes indicated in letters a) and b), for the fulfilment of a contract of which you are a party, or the implementation of pre-contractual measures following your request (art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of EU Regulation 2016/679);
for the purpose indicated in letter c), on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring the correct operation of our website (art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of EU Regulation 2016/679);
for the purpose indicated in letter d), on the basis of your consent pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Conservation of personal data
Data are processed and stored for the period of time required for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected.
- personal data, collected for purposes in connection with the fulfilment of a contract between the Data Controller and the user, will be stored until such contract and all the pre-contractual requirements have been met;
- personal data collected for purposes in connection with legitimate interests of the Data Controller will be stored until such interests have been met;
- personal data processed on the basis of your consent can be stored for longer, until such consent is withdrawn.
At the end of the conservation period, which in some specific cases may exceed the term indicated in art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code, personal data will be deleted.
Rights of the Data Subject
With reference to the personal data processed by the Data Controller, as Data Subject you may exercise the rights set forth by EU Regulation 2016/679. In specific, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time (art. 7, par. 3 of the GDPR). You may withdraw your previously given consent to the processing of your personal data;
- access your data (art. 15 GDPR). You have the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller or on specific aspects of the processing activities, and to receive a copy of such data;
- check and ask for the correction of your data (art. 16 GDPR). You have the right to check that your data are correct and request their update or correction;
- obtain the cancellation of your data (art. 17 GDPR). In some specific cases, you may ask the Data Controller that your data are deleted;
- obtain the limitation of the processing (art. 18 GDPR). In some specific cases, you may ask the Data Controller that the processing of your data is limited;
- receive notification in case of correction, cancellation or limitation of the processing (art. 19 GDPR). In such cases, the Data Subject shall receive a notification by the Data Controller, confirming the correction, cancellation or limitation of the processing activities;
- receive your data or have them transferred to another Data Controller (art. 20 GDPR). You have the right to receive your data in a structured standard format readably using an automatic device. When technically possible, you shall also have the right to obtain the transfer of your data, without obstacles, to another Data Controller. This provision applies when data are processed using automated means and the processing is based on your consent, or a contract;
- issue a complaint (art. 77 GDPR). You may issue a complaint with relevant personal data protection control Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it
Right of objection
You may object to your personal data being processed on a legal basis pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter e) or f), or being processed for direct marketing purposes: you have the right to oppose at any time to the processing of your personal data for such purposes, including any profiling in connection with such direct marketing activities (art. 21 GDPR).
In order to exercise your rights, you may forward at any time a specific request to the Data Controller at the above addresses.